-
October 11th, 2004, 11:31 PM
#1
EndQuest
Guest
Be cool to customize him to have a bobbing head like the little dogs you see.
-
October 11th, 2004, 11:40 PM
#2
Inactive Member
...either, if you want to end up with a puddle of melted goo! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
October 11th, 2004, 11:42 PM
#3
Inactive Member
......or put him in a hula skirt! [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
-
October 11th, 2004, 11:44 PM
#4
Inactive Member
It's not every city that gets the temps you're going through now, Steve. [img]wink.gif[/img] Back in Jersey, it's nice and cool and the leaves are changing color. Meanwhile, in Arizona, the scorpions are molting.
-
October 11th, 2004, 11:48 PM
#5
EndQuest
Guest
I'm moving to Spokane, WA! I'll only put him there in the winter. I'll get tinted windows and leave them cracked open so he can breath. NTS vice NCS. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
October 11th, 2004, 11:56 PM
#6
Inactive Member
TCG,
...it's only about 95 here, not too bad. [img]smile.gif[/img]
...I'll still get to see the change next week. These people have no idea what they're missing. [img]wink.gif[/img]
...got 3/4's together for that stuff, I'll send it when I get back .
-
October 11th, 2004, 11:58 PM
#7
Inactive Member
i prefer to use SC Spawn

(well...sdcc...but you get the idea)
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 11, 2004 08:58 PM: Message edited by: Streamline ]</font>
-
October 11th, 2004, 11:58 PM
#8
Inactive Member
TCG,
...the scorpions are molting in New Jersey, too! [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
October 12th, 2004, 12:01 AM
#9
EndQuest
Guest
Streamline,
Have you tried hanging him from the rear view mirror?
-
October 12th, 2004, 12:01 AM
#10
Inactive Member
LOL.
Stuff will send out this week, buddy. Sorry, no bugs or aero bars to put in it.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks